Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scared:(

I'm actually scared and fear of alot of things..
I don't  know why it keeps haunting me..
It's kinda scary because it keeps coming back for more..
I have this fear..

I'm afraid of looking out the windows at night..
I'm afraid of open and empty closets at night..
 I'm afraid of death chain messages
I'm actually afraid of all these just that i don't show it..

I've been afraid of this for all these years..
But no one knows about it.. 
Now, the ones reading this only know..
It spooks me..
Though there are people in the house..
And a room with people..
I do not dare to do anything i fear..
It's scary at night though i am a night type of person..
I'm scared..
Like a little kid..
I need to get rid of these fears..
How do I get it??
I got this when i was still a little kid..
To be honest with you guys..
I'm also afraid of dolls
because  some thing happen during when i was just 7..

I went to my uncle's house to stay for the night..
He put us in his daughter's room..
I used to play with the dolls..
I enjoyed playing with them..

But there was this gigantic doll 
With freaking big eyes..
I don't dare to go near it..
It was too scary..

So when it's time for bed..
I closed my eyes and in  a split second, i was fast asleep..
But suddenly, i woke up and saw the doll staring at me..
The doll, it looked like it's coming for me..

I cried till my mum woke up..
I told my mum that the doll was wanting me..
When my mum looked at the doll,
She just pat my head and put me to bed..

In the next morning,
My mum woke up early with my sister to take the car to service..
So i waited for her,
And i wish I will never come back to this place ever again..

My wish did come true..
Ever since my mum picked me up from there, I didn't go back to that horrible place..
This is what I actually feared for a very long time..
DOLLS.. ANY DOLLS AT ALL..


I am never going near dolls..
NEVER....   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment