Friday, July 23, 2010

Me? I'm not important to you

Me?
you finally said me??
wow..
unbelievable.. 
I thought you said I never existed..

nothing actually matters 
when it comes to me..
I'm just an ordinary invisible girl that never existed in YOUR life..
Everything about me is nothing about you..

Every time i duty during recess, 
I am sure to be called a DOG and bad words..
You see,
No one really cares who am I

I might be stupid than you guys,
BUT
think again..
You guys are gonna regret doing that in the future..
ESPECIALLY THAT B*TCH FROM 2USM[2010]

get the hell out of my life!
you are nothing to me
and i am nothing to you..
SO SCRAM!
In this world,
there are sure to be loners like me..
loners who needs accompany..
and accepting them for who they really are..
so, those people who already got company..
APPRECIATE IT!

well, that's how i feel..
and that's all for now..
goodbye and have a nice day!
don't be e.m.o.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment